1. Visit a local bridal shop, look around pay attention to styles, themes and accessories like veils and trim details.
2. Purchase a Bride's magazine.
3. Go to a Bridal tradeshow (they are popular in the midwest in the fall and winter)
4.Check out the newspaper announcements for engagements & weddings
5. Tv and movie Brides and weddings are fun too.
6. Check out florists and photographers!
7. Search online for looks and updo how to's.
8. Buy a Martin Parson's video and a long hair manikin AND practice wedding looks and braids!
Happy business building*
If you have more ideas please leave a comment to let me know! :-)