At the salon entry;
1. Show up with a great attitude!
2. Greet and welcome all guests entering your salon.
3. Make that greeting immediately upon entry.
4. Offer help and services.
5. Ask questions and provide solutions.
6. Train all staff to be consistent with greeting and welcoming too!
Be ready to "Play Ball"~ Guest's that do not get greeted or feel unwelcome will result in a "Delay of Game" loosing opportunities for you and your salon staff!
Don't strike-out~ step into the "batter's box" ready to Play!